Table of Contents
Office Accelerator User GuideOffice Accelerator CIT Tool BarSending Accelerator Data to Other Applications (CIT)Accelerator CIT Script for FedEx Ship Manager LiteAccelerator CIT Script for UPS Online Ship FormAccelerator CIT Script for QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2018Terms and Conditions
Accelerator CIT Script for QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2018
This CIT script is for use with QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2018. To use this script, follow the directions below.
Installing the Script
Download and run the script file via the following URL, files will extract to c:\bds\cit.
Click Here to Download the Script
- Make sure the CIT tool bar is running. The easiest way to open the CIT tool bar is to click the |Tools| menu from within the Accelerator Phone Book and select the |Accelerator Tool Bar| option. Right click on the 'A' icon to open the CIT Script dialog box, then click the |Find a Script| button and navigate to c:\bds\cit and select 'qb_Desktop_Pro_2018.cit' then click |Open|. Close the 'Accelerator Tool Bar Scripts' dialog box.
Running the Script
- Make sure the Accelerator phone book and CIT tool bar are opened, then open QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2018 and select |Customers|Customer Center|, than |New Customer|.
- Right click the 'A' icon on the CIT tool bar, select |QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2018| then click the |Run Script Button|.
- From the Accelerator phone book, search for a contact then select the 'New Customer' button.
- From the QuickBooks form, click in the 'Company Name' field, then click the |OK| button to fill the 'New Customer' form. The same process above is used to fill the 'New Vendor', and 'New Employee' forms.
© 1991-2019 - Baseline Data Systems, Inc.