Accelerator CIT Script for FedEx Ship Manager Lite
This CIT script is for use with the FedEx Ship Manager Lite web form. To use this script, follow the directions below.
Installing the Script
Download and run the script file via the following URL, files will extract to c:\bds\cit.
Click Here to Download Script
- Make sure the CIT tool bar is running. The easiest way to open the CIT tool bar is to click the |Tools| menu from within the Accelerator Phone Book and select the |Accelerator Tool Bar| option. Right click on the 'A' icon to open the CIT Script dialog box, then click the |Find a Script| button and navigate to c:\bds\cit and select 'fedex.cit' then click |Open|. Close the |Accelerator Tool Bar Scripts| dialog box.
Running the Script
- Make sure the Accelerator phone book and CIT tool bar are opened, then open your browser and go to the following URL:
- Right click the 'A' icon on the CIT tool bar, select |FedEx Ship Manager Lite| then click the |Run Script Button|.
- The Accelerator phone book will open, search for a contact then select the 'Shipping To' button.
- The Accelerator CIT script will return to the FedEx Ship Manager Lite form. Click in the 'Recipient name' field, then click the |OK| button to fill the 'To Address' form. The same process above is used to fill the 'From Address' form.
© 1991-2019 - Baseline Data Systems, Inc.