Selected Folder Report (Print Wizard)
The Office Accelerator |Selected Folder Report| is a print wizard option that provides specific print reports for your event folders. The event folders are created using the Guest List Folder Builder feature and are used to obtain a guest list (for events such as a Christmas party) from individuals within your organization. Specifically, each user that is selected to receive the event invite option will be given access to the event folder (located within 'Folders Shared to Me') where each Office Accelerator user can contribute contacts. Once each user has contributed to the list, the guest lists can be printed using the Office Accelerator print wizard. To print a Guest List Report, follow the directions below:
- In the folders panel, select your new event folder which is created using the Guest List Folder Builder feature. From the |File| menu within the Office Accelerator phone book, select |Print Wizard|Selected Folder Report|. The print wizard will use standard 8.5 X 11 inch paper for your printout, other paper types are available via the dropdown. Click the |Next| button to proceed through the wizard.
- Select the appropriate print report for your needs, by default Office Accelerator will print the users name followed by the people the user has invited. Click the |Next| button to continue through the print wizard.
- By default, the print wizard will print all appropriate contacts; meaning each Office Accelerator user followed by their invites. Click the |Next| button to proceed through the print wizard.
- Select the desired print formatting options and click the |Next| button to proceed through the print wizard. For example, items can be printed as a check list to make it easier to manage user invites.
- On the final print wizard screen, you may optionally add a header, date and page numbers to your print job. Use the |Select Printer| button to select the appropriate printer to send your print job to. You may all preview the report prior to printing by checking the |Print Preview before Printing| option.