Table of Contents
Office Accelerator User GuideOffice Accelerator Phone BookMain Menu (Phone Book)File Menu (Phone Book)AdministratorAdministrator AppAssigning a Title Bar Description (Description Tab)Accessing Your Billing Information from the Admin UtilitySetting a Password for the Administrator App (Admin Password Tab)Add/Remove Users (User Logins Tab)Reset Login Recovery (Login Recovery Tab)Delete User Sessions (Sessions Tab)
Accessing Your Billing Information from the Admin Utility
You can access your billing information from the |Office Accelerator Administration App| via the billing tab as follows:
- Open the Office Accelerator phone book and select |File|Administrator|Add/Remove Users(Administrator App)|.
- Select the |Billing| tab and then click the |Just visit oamobile.com or click here| link where you will be redirected to OA Mobile within your browser.
- Click the |Login to OA Mobile Now| button, enter your login information, then click the |Login| button.
- Click the |My Account| link, then click the |Administrator Console| button.
- From the |Administrator Console| Billing section click the |Account Balance Statement| to obtain billing details and invoices. You can use the |New Card| button from within the |Credit Card| section to update your credit card information.
© 1991-2019 - Baseline Data Systems, Inc.