Save (or Remove) Contact to (From) a Category
Categories are used to help organize and partition your Office Accelerator contact data. To save a contact or list of contacts to a category, follow the direction below.
- Search for a contact or list of contacts. To search for a contact, enter a portion on the contact name then click the |Search| button. Your search result will appear within the |Current Search Result|.
From the |Contact| menu select |Save (or remove) Contact to (from) a Category|. From the |Save to Category| dialog box, select which
contacts you would like to save or remove from a category; you can save or remove the entire search result, checked contacts,
or the highlighted contact.
- Save to New Top-Level Category: Will prompt to enter a new top level category name and will create a new top level category. Contact(s) will be save to this new top level category.
- Save to a New Category: Will prompt to enter a new subcategory name and will create the new subcategory under the selected top level category and add the contact(s) to the new subcategory.
- Add to the Selected Category: Will add contacts(s) to selected category.
- Replace the Selected Category: Will replace all contents within the category with new contact(s) (entire search result, checked or highlighted contacts). Any contacts previously in category will be removed from the category.
- Remove from the Selected Category: Will remove contact(s) from the selected category or subcategory.
- To search for contacts within a category, click the category drop down menu, select a category to search by and click the |Search| button.
© 1991-2019 - Baseline Data Systems, Inc.