All Day Event (New Action)
From the Office Accelerator phone book, click the |Contact| menu and select |New Action|.
You may also right click on a contact and select |New Action| or click the |New Action| button on the |Personal Dashboard| tool bar.
- From the |New Action| dialog box, select the |All Day Event| button. By default, the highlighted contact will be linked to the new all-day event, however, you can link all checked contacts in the current search result, the entire search result, or no contact at all.
- Click the |All Day Event| button to create a new event. Enter your event information and click the |Save| button to save your settings.
- All Day Events that are linked to contacts will display within the |Actions| tab of the highlighted contact within the Personal Dashboard in the Office Accelerator phone book.
- All Day Events will display above the appointments section of the Office Accelerator calendar.
- All Day Event Definitions:
- Subject: Enter a Subject for the new event. The subject will be displayed within the All Day Event section of the calendar above the appointments as well as the |Actions| tab in the phone book if the event is linked to a contact.
- Location: You may optionally enter the location of your event in this field.
- Comment: Enter a comment for the new event. The comment will be displayed within the event in the calendar as well as the |Actions| tab in the phone book if the event is linked to a contact.
- Start Date: The Start Date denotes when the event will first appear on the calendar and is typically, when the event should begin.
- Ending Date: The Ending Date denotes when the event should be completed.
- Reminder: If set, the calendar will spawn a popup notification at the scheduled time.
- Categories: Click the |Edit| button to add the event to a calendar category. Calendar categories can be used to filter and display events linked to categories only.
- Contacts: The |Contacts| section shows the number of contacts linked to the event.
- Is Private: If checked, the event can only be viewed by the Accelerator user that assigned the event and by the user to whom the event was assigned.
- Assign/Send To: Denotes which user's calendar the event will be assigned to. Events can be assigned to Office Accelerator users that you are proxy to, for example, the scheduler can assign events to employee’s calendars within the firm. If reminders are set for the new event, reminders will alert the user the event is assigned to.
- Assigned By: Denotes the user who assigned the event.
- Created/Sent By: Displays the Office Accelerator user that created the event.
- Status: Used to assign the current event status of No Status, Done, Rescheduled, Cancelled, Confirmed, Unconfirmed, and No Show.
- Follow Up With: Checking either |New Task| or |New Appointment| will open the new task or appointment screen after clicking |Save|.
© 1991-2019 - Baseline Data Systems, Inc.