Table of Contents
Office Accelerator User GuideOffice Accelerator CIT Tool BarSending Accelerator Data to Other Applications (CIT)Go to the Phone Book (CIT Tool Bar)Search the Phone Book on Highlighted Text (CIT Tool Bar)Get a Contact from the Phone Book (CIT Tool Bar)Send the Highlighted Text to a Phone Book Contact (CIT Tool Bar)Send the Highlighted Text to a New Phone Book Contact (CIT Tool Bar)Go to the Calendar (CIT Tool Bar)CIT Tool Bar Options (CIT Tool Bar)Moving the CIT Tool BarCIT Script Editor
CIT Tool Bar Options (CIT Tool Bar)
- To access the Office Accelerator, help website from the CIT Tool bar, Left Click the 'Question Mark' button on the CIT tool bar. To access the CIT tool bar options, Right Click the Question Mark.
CIT Tool Bar Options
- When selecting options, be sure and click the |Save| button to save your selections.
- Pin to Top Edit of Screen: If checked, the CIT will remain pinned to the edge of the screen. The tool bar cannot be moved vertically when in this state.
- Auto-Hide the Buttons: If checked, the CIT will button will become translucent when not in use.
- Add to Windows Start Up: If checked, the CIT will open on Windows Startup.
- Close the Tool Bar Button: Closes the CIT Tool Bar.
© 1991-2019 - Baseline Data Systems, Inc.