Email Marketing Setup Wizard (Marketing Menu)
The Accelerator Email Marketing Setup Wizard (AEMSW) is used to configure your email marketing profile and validate your email address when running the email marketing features for the first time. After the AEMSW is run for the first time and your email address has been validated, the wizard can be run again to manage, add, and validate additional marketing email addresses and marketing websites. To launch the AEMSW, follow the directions below.
Running the AEMSW for the First Time
- From the Office Accelerator |Marketing| menu select |OA Email Marketing Setup Wizard|. If this is the first time you've run the AEMSW, enter your company name and website, this information will be used to create your Email Marketing Website. Your Email Marketing Website is a place where people can susbcribe and unsubscribe from the emails you send to them. Click the |Next| button to continue.
- Enter your complete company address. Your company address information is necessary in order to comply with anti-spam regulations. Click the |Next| button to continue.
- The initial setup is now complete. Please check your email for your confirmation message. Click the confirmation link to confirm your email address entitled |Click Here to Accept|.
- From the email confirmation you will be directed to your email marketing site. Please click the button entitled |Yes, I Allow the Use of My Email Address| to complete the email verification.
- Click the |Close| button to exit the wizard.
Running the AEMSW After Initial Setup
If you've already run the AEMSW for the first time, the AEMSW can be used to manage, add, and validate additional marketing email addresses and marketing websites.
- From the Office Accelerator |Marketing| menu select |Email Marketing Setup Wizard|. Here you can manage verified or unverified email addresses as well as add additional marketing email addresses. Use |Available Email Addresses| section to confirm in use marketing email addresses as well as verified and unverified email addresses. You can select an email address and click the |Next| button to and or review associated Marketing Websites. To add an additional email address, click the |Add a New Email Address| button. Click the |Next| button.