Table of Contents
Office Accelerator User GuideOffice Accelerator Phone BookMain Menu (Phone Book)Contact Menu (Phone Book)Edit ContactReview ContactCopy to ClipboardRemove Contact From Current Search ResultDisplay 'In Use' StatusNew ActionDelete ContactNew ContactAdd a New Contact Using the Selected ContactRemove Contact from Folder or ListSave (or remove) Contacts To (or from) a CategorySend Task Inbox MessagePrint ContactPrint Contact LabelPaste Address ToSend Email (Non-Marketing)Go to Contact WebsiteMap - StreetDriving Directions ToDial Phone
The Office Accelerator |Dial Phone| feature uses the Tel Protocol to send a phone number from Office Accelerator to the default dialer application in windows. To use this feature, follow the directions below:
- In Windows 10, from the |Start| menu, select |Settings|.
- From the |Windows Settings| screen, select |Apps|.
- From the |Default Apps| screen, select |Default Apps|, then |Choose Default Apps by Protocol|.
- Locate the |Tel (URL:Tel Protocol)| from the list and select the default app you would like to use to handle phone calls. In this example we have chosen Microsoft Skype.
- To dial a phone a phone number, search for the contact in Office Accelerator that you would like to call, then click the |Dial| link to the right of the phone number. From the |Phone Selection| dialogue box, select the phone number you'd like to dial then click the |Continue| button. From the |Calling over Skype| dialogue box, select |Yes| to begin your phone call.
© 1991-2019 - Baseline Data Systems, Inc.