Table of Contents
Office Accelerator User GuideAdditional InformationAccelerator Merge Documents Spawn Microsoft 'Trust Center' ErrorManage Your Office Accelerator Billing InformationDownload the Latest VersionTerms and ConditionsHow to Export Contacts from GmailExporting Contacts From Other SourcesLogin RecoveryAccelerator Outlook Sync VSTO Error FixAccelerator Multiple Instance Auto-LoginWeb Proxy FixAccelerator & WebRoot Secure AnywhereResponsive Emails for Mobile DevicesInstalling the Accelerator Menu into WordPerfectFont FixAdding All Contacts to the My Phone Book FolderFind Contacts with Same Company (Phone Book)Remote SessionImporting Data to Accelerator From an Excel SpreadsheetTouch Screen ModeHow to Manually Add the CIT Tool Bar to Windows 8 StartupOffice Accelerator Firewall InformationSyncing the Accelerator Phone Book and Calendar to the iPhoneAccelerator Email Editor Buttons Not RespondingCopying Accelerator Macro Suite Documents to Another PCAOL and Yahoo PoliciesRocketOffice Accelerator APIOA Mobile Just Got Better!Manage Your Accelerator Account from OA MobileOA External Web Site Form Capture
Accelerator & WebRoot Secure Anywhere
- If you are experiencing problems copying and pasting data from other applications to Office Accelerator and are using WebRoot Secure Anywhere (WSA), please follow the directions below.
- Double click on the WSA icon in the windows system tray or locate the program within the windows start menu.
- From the WSA screen, click the |Advanced Settings| button.
- From the |Advanced Settings| screen, click the |Shields| option and make certain |Silently and automatically block untrusted access to user data| is unchecked, then click the |Save| button. Close the WSA screen.
- Open the Accelerator Phone Book and initiate a copy and paste operation from any other application to Accelerator e.g. copy some text from notepad to the notes section within the Accelerator phone book. Upon pasting the data to Accelerator, WSA will spawn a security alert. Click the |Allow Always| button to permanently set the rule in WSA. Repeat the above process for the Accelerator Calendar. You should now be able to copy and paste data from other applications to Office Accelerator while leaving WSA enabled.
© 1991-2019 - Baseline Data Systems, Inc.